Working across borders has become commonplace these days. When different cultural working styles clash, misunderstandings and conflict between members from different cultures are likely. Intercultural communication and collaboration are therefore a special challenge, but also an opportunity for everyone involved. We will look at the factors that influence behaviour in multicultural teams, what the central differences are and how we can effectively find a solution.
- Practising how to be an effective intercultural team
- Creating awareness for problems in intercultural communication
- Reflecting experiences and trying new behavioural strategies
- Recognizing reasons for conflict in an intercultural context and finding solutions
- Realizing differences in culture and world view and learning to deal with them
- Intercultural team building
- Multiculturalism and interculturality
- From coexistence to cooperation: Challenges and the potential of multicultural teams
- Intercultural misunderstandings and meta-communication
- Intercultural competence
Join us on this courseSign up now!