More than 50% of all the migrants in Germany have a Christian background. Integrating them into churches could increase their overall integration. To a great extent this potential has so far been neglected by the local churches. And yet, the intercultural church has its roots already in the New Testament. This module shows from a biblical perspective how the church can support integration into society.
With this seminar the participants gain
- A glimpse into the heart of God for this world
- A notion as to how God wants to use the church as a model for the nations
- Examples of how the church has fulfilled its task as a model
- Examples and background information of why a multi-ethnic church is a difficult and challenging route to take
- Ideas of how, in small steps, the church can become a model
- The unity and disunity of mankind
- The people of God as God’s example for the nations
- Unity in cultural diversity
- Church as a “shelter” – culture of hospitality
- Approaches for dealing with cultural difference in the church
Join us on this courseSign up now!