- You are a committed Christian and can give testimony to your Christian faith and life.
- You have been actively involved in a local church for at least one year.
- Although there may be exceptions, we normally expect that your church supports your decision to go and study at Cornerstone.
- You can accept Cornerstone’s statement of faith.
- You have decided to go into cross cultural mission work, or are seriously considering this.
- You have the qualifications necessary to enter into Higher Education studies or you can give evidence that your life experiences have prepared you to cope with the intensive Cornerstone training programme.
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You can provide a police clearance certificate
- Students from outside the European Union have aditional requirements by the Dutch government, click to read.
When you apply a non-refundable application fee of Euro 25 is required – see bank details.
Level of English
Native English speakers & those educated in English. If you are a native English speaker or if you can show that your school education has been through the medium of the English language, there are no additional requirements.
Dutch nationals If you are Dutch you will be able to demonstrate your level of English during your interview at Cornerstone. During your visit you will also be required to sit an English test. Depending on the result, we will let you know whether you need further English study before coming.
All other nationalities. If you do not fall into the two categories described above, Dutch government regulations require that you send us a copy of an official certificate which shows that your English is at the IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent (see table below)*.
|IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge English grades & scale|
|IELTS academic and an overall band score||TOEFL iBT Traditional & Paper Edition (test to be taken in an examination centre)||TOEIC2||Cambridge English grades & scale|
|Listening and Reading||Speaking and Writing|
|6||80||670||290||First (FCE) – Grade B (scale 173 – 175) First (FCE) – Grade C (scale 169 – 172)|