Your privacy is important to Cornerstone Bible College for Mission Training. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Personal Data Collection
Cornerstone may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information) – More information see our Cookies Policy.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
Contact form and enquiries:
- to answer your enquiries;
- to send you information about our study programmes when requested;
- To communicate specifically with you
All the data requested on the Guest Registration From is to provide you with the most suitable room and/or transport in case it is requested. Your personal data will be stored for booking and registration purposes only and will be deleted within 90 days after your stay at Cornerstone.
Newsletter and prayer letter subscription
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletters, we will send you our newsletter, prayer letter and communication about Cornerstone. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require our newsletters and communication through the “opt-out link in the emails, or the ‘unsubscribe button’” available on the footer of our e-mails. You can also email email@example.com at any time and request to unsubscribe.
We may disclose information about you to any of our staff for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
Privacy Statement Update
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Cornerstone Bible College for Mission Training. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Cornerstone provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by our postal address.
The Legal Stop Limited through its website www.thelegalstop.co.uk