Join our team!
Vacancy: Kitchen helper
We are looking for a volunteer who can assist our Kitchen Manager with the preparations, cooking a couple of times a week, purchasing, and other duties related to providing one meal each weekday throughout our school year for around 80 people.
All staff at Cornerstone do not receive a salary but are considered supported missionaries. In other words, we trust God to provide for us through donations from our home churches, friends, and supporters. Our students come from all over the world and from a variety of church backgrounds. They follow a one- or two-year course to prepare for long-term cross-cultural mission work.
We are seeking someone who:
- Loves Jesus Christ and wants to serve others
- Is willing to help in the kitchen and serve practically
- Is ready to learn more as they serve
- Likes to live and work among others from diverse backgrounds
- Wants to get involved with those in our community for times of ministry and spiritual growth
Responsibilities of the kitchen helper:
- Help prepare the meals that the college provides.
- Assist in shopping for the kitchen
- Assist the Cook in practical ways (cutting and preparing vegetables, shopping, tea & coffee preparation, wash-up teams, and dining room preparation).
If this is of interest to you and you would like to learn more then please contact email@example.com